Putting your Cacoon together
Tools required: NONE
1. Place your Cacoon on the ground with the door spread open.
2. Build the inner ring by slotting together the sections piece by piece whilst feeding them through the guide loops on the inside of your Cacoon.
3. Once you've fed the sections through all the loops, complete the rest of the ring. You may need to use a little force to align and slot together the last two sections.
4. Pull your Cacoon over the completed ring - using your hands and fingers to lever the final part of the fabric over the ring (the design of your Cacoon relies on the ring fitting tightly - so be prepared to use a little force).
5. Using reef knots, secure the last parts of the inner ring to the horizontal seam with the ties provided.
6. Hang your Cacoon - but before you do, check the branch, beam or bracket is strong enough to take both your weight and that of any friends who may join you.
You can download a simple, printable page of instructions here.